Pages

Labels

Monday, May 3, 2010

Work during the break.

Over the break I have taken time to fix the platforms in our digital prototype. I have also composed a list of the different player mechanics and the process for them.

While I have these completed you all might be wondering why they haven't been posted to box.net yet. I have tried every day since finishing those things to upload them to the box. However I have gotten connection issues of some sort and haven't been able to successfully upload anything. Yet I can still download content from the box. I will have my stuff uploaded Tuesday before class starts.

Hope you guys had a good break and are ready to tackle the next portion of Team Project.

1 comment:

  1. Good lookn Lance! Looking forward to what you came up with!

    ReplyDelete