Pages

Labels

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Damage and Store

alright, I fixed up the damage system; characters now have a brief invincibility period between taking damage, and just for fun I made the sprites flicker.

the in-game store is also in and functional. Though nothing visual happens to the player yet, the stats do change. also, I used the 2.0 store as I could not find a .fla of the 3.0; but it will not be hard to swap out later.

I uploaded the whole prototype (.as, .fla, and .swf) into a compressed .zip folder in the programmer's > prototype folder; but I also put the .swf by itself in the working prototypes folder if you can't download the .zip. Though remember the box.net flash player messes with our game a lot since it uses a different resolution and framerate.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Paul, I just added in the Fla file. Let me know if you need anything else.

    ReplyDelete