Pages

Labels

Friday, May 21, 2010

Ugghgh!!! By jophilli.

I am very excited and also nervously anxious about tomorrow as I am sure we all are. I feel like we have something to offer to Interfaces this year because our game is probably one of the most successful ones as of yet for any Team Project class.

Regarding game design issues, Paul had an idea in which we ignore the Nut cannon altogether. I realize that this erases one of our core aspects of play, however, there were some logical reasons as to why we should. But that is something that should be discussed over the next couple weeks.

Concerning my job as an animator, I feel like I should have just started the actual Flash work a week ago, but I was convinced that we needed all the storyboards first. I mean, that's what Kim wanted, haha. I spent three hours last night just working on the standard walk animation, however ONLY for the Nerd body. I would need another 3 hours to finish the animation for ALL the outfits. I can see that the separate outfit system is causing issues for me, but I don't see another way around it without some completely rewritten section of code.

I also am completely irritated with my work place. I was told that I only had to come in at noon today (Friday), but lo and behold, they didn't bother telling me that I had a second shift at 6pm. Bah. I am very frustrated that I could not spend most of my day with the team. There were a lot of things I wanted to do today, but it went out the window.

Anyhow, good luck to all of us tomorrow, let's put on a good presentation! See you all tomorrow.

1 comment: