Pages

Labels

Monday, May 31, 2010

Milestone is done.

I completed my milestone for this week, also I adjust all sound files for the game.
The files are on box net for the team to view and comment. I adjust the squirrel jump
sound it is low. The attack sounds are high theses sounds are the attack swing miss,
melee hit,and shovel hit. Wood bat hit, wood bat tack hit and hammer hit. These sounds are loud and are all set at the same level. The squirrel walk is set to a medium high not as loud. Please comment I want to know what you guys think, also remember the sounds have to be test in the game to see how it work.

1 comment:

  1. Could you pull me aside in class so I can preview and collaborate with you on these! I haven't listened to them yet, but I want to make sure all the sounds are fairly equalized across the board.

    ReplyDelete