Pages

Labels

Friday, May 21, 2010

Interfaces

I am pleased to tell everyone that our game is ready to go on my laptop for tomorrow. It is even backed up in to more places than I wish to count. Jacob, Lionell, and myself have worked hard on getting our presentation ready to go.

Jacob has made the home and enemy trees stand out more. The background to the menus has been updated from Thursday nights critique. In addition, I have made the Level Select button on the Main Menu work and I have changed the new game screen to go right in to the game and not in to the Level Select screen. I have only commented out the code for these areas so we can put them back in. I have added an "or" statement to the "cheat" Paul had implemented for presentation purposes only. Since I do not have a numeric keypad, I added the key code to so it will work on my laptop. Also, I have added a line of code to the cheat function to give Golden Nuts to the player to show off the cannon.

That is it for changes since Thursday. I know that I am posting this a little late, but everyone needs to be at Interfaces at 8:00am so we can help set up and set ourselves up to make sure everything works. If we can, I like to go over the presentation one more time.

LET'S DO THIS! (insert really awesome Modern Warfare 2 Spetsnaz or Army Rangers spawn music here)

No comments:

Post a Comment