Pages

Labels

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Game-Changing Idea

I just had a crazy thought. What if we removed the whole "use the cannon to destroy the enemy tree" thing altogether? At this point, it feels like just a tacked-on remnant of what this game used to be. In it's stead, I suggest we make the goal of the level to collect the "shiny objects" mentioned in the story; that everyone is supposed to be fighting over anyway. This would also mean removing the cannon aspect, and many other things I can't think of at the moment. But overall, I think Warnuts would benefit from it.

2 comments:

  1. After reading this.. I fully agree with removing the cannon as of now. Its not directly tied to a visual goal at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually feel inclined to agree with that statement. The tree destruction feels a little forced at this point.

    ReplyDelete