Pages

Labels

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Blog for Perry

Today we made alot of changes to our game but its for the better. We need to realize that were not making the game for ourselves. Me personally I want to create any game that we come with but I'm thinking more about the product that will sell. In the future making games for people like us would be a nice goal but I want to be able to make money and an good product for our company. I know I talk about women alot but give me an chance to get some ideas out. Feeling a little frustrated because my voice sometimes is overlooked because over reputation. I do like the new thing with the game just not having the trees being destroyed the main focus.

1 comment:

  1. The teenage boy that plays casual games is not the same as "US".

    ReplyDelete