Pages

Labels

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lance: Progress report

So now we have defined roles for the design document which can be viewed on the blog and box.net as well. For my role I'm going to be detailing the types of experiences that we want the player to feel as he plays our game, as well as the feelings that they take away. There will be multiple iterations that I'll keep posting on the blog until next Tuesday. Also, now that we have settled on our games final set of mechanics, there is another piece I'll finally be able to complete.

This other piece is pretty much a comparison between our current paper prototype and our digital prototype. This will be a fairly easy task as well. Of course I'll make sure that I get it proof read by the rest of the team.

Also, I would like to congratulate Trevor for pretty much taking on the role of team leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment