Pages

Labels

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Homework form Tuesday

Hello All,

I didn't have a partner to discuss new mechanics with on Wednesday due to my work schedule. But I did think of an idea.

What if instead of destroying the tree, we make it the level. The squirrel squads would battle for control of the tree and resources for the upcoming winter. The cannon would be used to knock the enemy squads nest out of the tree. I wrote down random ideas from our class discussions, and someone suggested using platforms or terrain. We could use the branches and tree limbs to climb up and down the tree. We could use random spawn points for the resources to make it far for all teams. The goal is to climb to the top of the tree and gain the food for surviving the coming winter.

That's all I have for now, see you all at 4:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment