Pages

Labels

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lance Target Market Research

I've been searching for a good 6+ hours for any connections between gore in casual games and women playing them. There hasn't been any revelations at all other than that women over 30 are the main audience for any casual games. The audience prefers simple games without the need of violence or gore as well.

What I have found usually pertains to younger male gamers playing the violent types of video games that we were originally aiming for. I will be continuing my research as long as it takes. In regards to the testing, I have managed to get one test done on my break last night at work. I hope to get another few in tomorrow when I go to work.

For the art style. I propose we return to the non gory, cutesy art style. If only to get closer to the audience.

1 comment:

  1. We need to discuss the art style a bit more!

    ReplyDelete