Pages

Labels

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ!


A few things needed to be decided on before we could move forward, so I tried to combine all the things we talked about and added them to this document. A lot of these things ARE NOT the final product rules. Most of these things will change after play testing. But for now we needed a solid goal set so we could start on other aspects of the game. EVERYONE NEEDS TO COMMENT if you agree OR dissagree. I dont want to make anyone mad so if you don't like it please say so, so we can address your concerns.


Things That Need to be Finalized!.webdoc

5 comments:

  1. I like the idea of having guards for the nuts this is where you could have a dog patroling the golden nut because its the most important. Very good research/ideas for this document jake. I'm totally on the same page with everything you mention in this document.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read and agree with all the decisions so far. Glad to see this moving along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we need a story to base everything on first. If we know the timeline, seasons, world location, etc... it might move alang the process.

    ReplyDelete