Pages

Labels

Thursday, March 11, 2010

CRAZY NUT THROWING SQUIRRELS!

Thursday night we had a SUPER FUN time trying to iterate the prototype. I won’t recap here; I'll do that closer to Sunday. HOWEVER! I did have my fiancée play the game and she was so confused so quickly, I had to re-explain it several times. I know we all loved it, it started getting really fun, and we'd like to play it more, but WE were also the creators, and WE were the ones making the rules.

I got 2 things out of this. With that basic idea, we need a much clearer pitch that will convey EVERYTHING without getting wordy and confusing. Secondly, NEVER TRUST THE GROUP for game play testing. Kristen might not be our "target audience" but she isn’t far off from the casual gamer.

Good work today everyone, we had a good week so far.

1 comment:

  1. That was a great idea having Kristen play the prototype. It's a great step for out testing phase.

    ReplyDelete