Pages

Labels

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wrapping things up

As of yesterday, we have pretty much finalized everything that is going to be in our game. That means that all animations, weapons, level assets and design (which has been done for a while), Menus (art and design included), and sounds, are all finished, done, and IN THE GAME.

Any process work, sketches, final renders of characters, menus, ect., have been scanned and given to Phil to put in the art bible. The design document is finished for the most part. I want to put the level design flow chart in the design document, but I cannot find a way to cut it up nicely. I can put it in regardless, but the text will be very small and hard to read. They only want to remedy that is to have Lance reconstruct the flow chart to fit vertically so it can span across multiple pages. I like to talk with the group after the critique on Thursday to see if we can fix it or not.

I am going to realign the text in the credits screen for Thursday. Also, if any of you would like to use another contact email address, or have a website you want listed for the website side (no in game), please either post a comment or email me with the correct info.

On the subject of the website, I would like to review a few pieces of art work to put up there as well as something to show in the process section. I have to ask Kim how the process section should be set up and what it includes. As for the Art page, I will set up an art gallery for it.

3 comments:

  1. The problem with vertically setting up the flow chart is that the lines will get to point of not helping you find anything. The only remedy I can see is to break the leel down into even smaler sections. Which I will do if that is the only remedy we can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lance, I think it would be better to try and break it up in to few pages. Kinda like how the UI flowchart is set up on multiple pages. If you need help with that, let me know.

    ReplyDelete