Pages

Labels

Monday, June 14, 2010

Option Screen Update 6/14

Hello all,

Now that graduation is over, lets get back to business. The problem I ran into with the option screen is what can we give the player control of. The scroll bar for the audio was my initial idea. But after talking it over with Paul, he says that it may not be possible to get it to work in time. So instead of wasting time on the scroll bar, lets put our time into making the rest of the game better. So thinking of what we can give the player control of, I thought of turning the audio on and off with buttons. I was considering using a cheat code addition if we had enough time to give the player more of a fun factor. Paul had one created for the first prototype and could possibly create another. Other than that, I don't know what other choices we can make available to the player to increase the funativity. We as a team need to review and make a decision.

Thanks, see you all Tue
Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment