Pages

Labels

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Level Design milestones

So we're nearing the end now. For the most part level design is nearly complete. At least as far as level one is concerned. We have to run some fixes on the documentation we currently have. So now for your viewing pleasure, our milestones!


Saturday: This is probably the most intense of our milestones.
               - Fix level one documentation. This includes the following:
                     - Color code wireframe content (paths, labels etc).
                     - Create a legend to help explain documentation
                     - Fix the flowchart (I'll need some pointers, I know I pretty much gotta switch to regular boxes and change the diamons over to the questions (ex: Pick up Shiny? would be in diamond), also word consistancy.)
                - Narrow down survey questions so it isn't 30+ questions
                - Still more testing


Monday: - Level 2 Flowcharting
               - Level 2 Wireframe
               - More testing


Tuesday: See Monday's milestone listing.


So I'm open to more advice on the flow chart. I'm still not great at flowcharting but I understand it for the most part.

1 comment:

  1. Lance I know last week tuesday wasn't a good day for us. I know we like to joke around because we do have lots of pranksters in our group. Over these last 18 weeks we have come a long way as classmates I'm glad all of us in our team project class had the chance to work on this game we've come a long way. Let's continue for the next 2 weeks to achieve our goal for making a finished level.

    ReplyDelete