Pages

Labels

Friday, June 4, 2010

Drawing Drawing Drawing Drawing

So... my insurance wont cover a hospital visit without me going broke... so I'm gonna wait this out and hope it heals on its own. 

anyways... I'm drawing drawing drawing and drawing this next week or so... I'll try to have the new assets in game as soon as possible, but that will take some time.  I'm going to re-use old assets where I can, but if they dont fit, I will be making complete new ones.

QUESTION:  What did you guys think of the background being filled with old trees? the game we had critiqued yesterday had some in the background and i thought it looked fun...  gimmie your opinions... i can always use old stuff for the background.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting question maybe some could work but we would have to see how everything else fits with our level. I hope your leg heals this weekend we need you man :). Keep drawing great assets jake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah make a nice scene background using the old assets! I attempted to do that when I did the level block in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should have purely aesthetical trees in the back ground. That was one of the things that came up during the surveys was that they wanted a more interesting background.

    ReplyDelete