Pages

Labels

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sicky Sick...

I feel amazingly terrible today... I wont go into details, but I'll let ya know that it involves being a little to friendly with something made of porcelain.  I have a ton of thumbnails and some sketches for the "shinnies" and the "ammo" boxes that the bosses guard.  Like Lionell, I am having trouble narrowing it down... If I can get my scanner to work, I'll post them up here, but if not I'll take a crappy picture with my awesome camera and put them up... if you need me say so... sorry but I really feel awful. 

Max & Lance, I can start working on level assets as soon as I actually understand how the level is flowing.  I've play tested the level and I'm not to sure whats going on.  I don't feel like there are any obstacles other then the enemies, the jumps aren't hard by any means, and I don't see a reason to go up at all.  I like the change, because honestly I was sick of the old level... but I'm not sure it feels like its quite there yet.

4 comments:

  1. We will keep you posted after we collaborate in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, as far as the verticality issue. I was able to give some reason to go up at the beginning. You really have no choice because of the trash can. So you have to scale the first tree and make your way across, after that, there's isn't as much of a point. There will be changes and what not. I've already received preliminary feedback, but that was more directed towards the fact that the enemies aren't responding or the resources not being picked up.

    I still have to receive full feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, get well bro. Second I checked out Max's layout and I like it. I just want to know how we are going to do the progression of difficulty of the bosses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The issue with all of that lance is that you're trying to work WITH the current assets... we CAN use them but we dont HAVE TO... make the level work... and we'll make the assets fit LATER... dont scale... dont use old stuff... use white boxes and make it fit... and i'll make some assets to fit your boxes

    ReplyDelete