Pages

Labels

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weapons Update




























































































































































































































































I'm finally getting the style its a miracle WOOOO... The weapons are looking pretty good all I need to do with the 1st 4 weapons is to give the final two some dark line for the outline. Then I can jump to the next 4 weapons :) . Here's a sneak peak and I need to clean up thatstuff near the handle of the bat. I hope I did this one right ;) . I was looking at an horseshoe that was in my backyard.

5 comments:

  1. The weapons are still "_", I'll help you out on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Lionell said! The line and curve quality needs to be addressed! I think this iteration of the meat tenderizer took away from its original concept. And none of these images are cleaned up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way.. The new acorn hammer looks horrible! No offense but lets take a step forward and not backward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Max I needed to go back to the last acorn hammer and fix the acorns and shading abit. It did look horrible you're right ;) .

    ReplyDelete