Pages

Labels

Friday, June 25, 2010

Trevor's Milestones

As everyone knows, we have to have a live and working website up by the end of term. I am going to be making a subdomain off of my website to host it. I will make sure to link to the blog here. Here is what I plan to have on the website:

Game for download (both PC and Mac)
Ad's (not 100% how to do this exactly, but that will come later)
Credits (our names, email address, and a link to our personal website if you have one)
Story (the story behind our game and character)
Art (one of the following: Character, Enemy, Weapon, Level chunk)
Process (short blurb about how our game progressed from paper prototype to digital)
Gameplay video (still working on this part, but we will either use FRAPS or Jing)

I plan to have a framework of the website up soon for everyone to view. There are a few minor tweaks to the menus that I will doing, mostly alignment.

1 comment: