Pages

Labels

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update on surveys

Yes, I already have an update for you guys. I have already started composing our full survey and it's about 20 so questions at the moment. I will continue updating it through tomorrow night. The cutoff for new questions is 11:30 PM tomorrow night. No new questions will be accepted as I plan to have it finalized at that time and sent out to my testing group. Below are the links for you guys to share when it's time.

On another note DO NOT edit the survey files as that very well may throw me off. If you have suggestions throw it in the comments on box and this post so that I can make the required changes if needed. Thanks for taking the time to post your survey questions in a timely manner.

Testing Survey 2

Warnutz! Testing Prototype 2

No comments:

Post a Comment