Pages

Labels

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The wonderful world of flow charts

Alright everyone, the revised flowcharts are up on box in the User Interface folder. You will want to look at version 2. If you guys have taken the User Interface class, then this flowchart system will look familiar to you. I am updating the design document so if there is a part you want to change, add, subtract, ect., please let me know. I think it would be a good idea to take the most recent version of the design document and change the parts that Kim critiqued us on our last greenlight.

I do need the character description so I can add that to the design document as well. Whoever has it, please post on box.net under the design document folder.

Phil, Kim emailed me this link about menu flows to help with the interface for our game.

Also, props to Paul and Todd for getting a basic working prototype of our game up! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, thanks for the link Trev. The flowchart looks good.

    ReplyDelete