Pages

Labels

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jordan's Postmortem

In terms of our team as a whole, I know that we have come quite far in the short amount of time that we've had together.

As for me, I feel like I was doing a pretty good job up until the past few weeks. I sincerely and painfully apologize for allowing myself to slip out of touch and get caught up in things that aren't nearly as important as the things I know that our team can accomplish. Things that aren't as important as our futures as individuals. I know that we might not all be fond of each other's methods or ideas, but I feel that we treat each other with respect and brotherhood. Few teams in our school, if any, can be compared to ours. I am very proud of the work our team has produced, and am honestly surprised by our digital prototype. Hats off to Paul and Todd for making sure that we had something to show for all of our raw sketches and paper work.

I shouldn't have let my team down like that. I never had intentions of doing so. In order to redeem myself and to show that I do care about our project, I have already constructed my own list of things to do over the break aside from the Animation work I was assigned. I want to produce a nice "Promo" style illustration depicting a dramatic scene that might take place in our game, and I also wanted to bust out some possible logos or "box" art. Anything to make our game even more compelling and appealing by the time Interfaces rolls around.

I know that many of you supported me even though I didn't really deserve it. I promise that I will make it up to you all by pouring my blood into the Animation work, especially since I've had some education in traditional animation. I look forward to Interfaces coming up and being able to make our school and our Department especially proud. Let's do this!

P.S. Hats off to Perry for coming up with that sweet ass concept for an axe. Though I still think it would be hilarious if the hammer was a cigarette butt with a stone tied to the end of it... : D

No comments:

Post a Comment