Pages

Labels

Thursday, April 22, 2010

milestone April 22, 2010

What went wrong? The problem for me started with getting on the same page with Paul He and I talk and work it out together, Paul is a good man He built the game shell as the start. I built the working user interface code for the game. Paul stop me and said I need to comment every line and the braces need their own line. To make reading my code easy.

What went right? My user interface code work well Paul was able to read my code and add it to his code for the game. This was a great learning experience for me, to use in the future.

The team is a great team of members to work with. We did not see things the same. But we learn to work together and correct things in our game document. I enjoy working with everyone on this team and looking forward to working with them in term two.

No comments:

Post a Comment