Pages

Labels

Saturday, April 17, 2010

As things stand

Thank you to everyone that was able to come to the meeting Saturday. I know 7:00am is early for everyone, but it was well worth it. As of now, there is a loading screen that is coded and working as well as a Main Menu. I have also put in Phil's credits screen in to the game as well. There is also a complete level in the game as well, with the proper collision. When i was playing through the level, there were some areas that were hard to jump to. I think it would be easier to have the space bar be the jump button instead of the "W" key.

We still get to get a real main character and the weapons in the game. I am not sure if we will be able to get the shop working in the game or not. I am working on the design document so if you need to get a hold of it, please let me know. Otherwise create a web document or word document with your update portion up on box.net in the design document folder. I am not sure where to find the story for our game, so whoever has it, please upload it to box.net so I can add it to the game.

There will be a 4:00pm meeting on Tuesday so we can all get together and get the rest of the stuff I have mentioned, or may not have mentioned, in to our game. I would also like to go over the design document as a group, create a power point for Thursday, and possibly practice it.

That is all for now. Let me know if you have any questions about anything.

3 comments:

  1. We all did a great job getting here on Saturday. I like what everyone is doing we've come a long way since the previous green lights. Keep up the good work guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say thanks to Jake for getting those level assets made so quickly, and max for being able to take over the reins when I had to leave for work. Let's keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I think we should change "jump" to space bar!

    ReplyDelete