Pages

Labels

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jophilli's Status Update

I've been thumbnailing some ideas for the resources/pickups that will appear in the first level. The idea is that there will be more than one image for the food/main resource, but there will be one type for the special resource (cannon upgrade/"golden nut"). I'm thinking that golden spiny chestnuts will fill that role, but maybe I'll come up with something else by the final stages of concept drawing.

I will post up the thumbnails sometime this weekend along with the more detailed sketches. I will try to get Finalized drawings done by Tuesday.

I am also working on concepts for some of the other backdrop assets such as a swingset, trash bins, lamp posts, etc.

I will post my work throughout the weekend into the Artist folder on Box.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment