Pages

Labels

Thursday, April 22, 2010

paul Postmortem

Well, that was a great and fun-filled term. We had some great ideas go around, we refined things to great extreme, and I did some programming. What I felt went right included things like seamless integration of the previous platform base, and various upgrades were successfully implemented.



What had gone wrong on my end was that I felt that we had not fully planned on how we were going to approach various gameplay aspects. For instance, I had to take some liberties with the player characters movement speed and jump height. But also this made me hesitant in moving forward so I wound up not doing anything about enemies and implementing the store design.



Overall, I feel we got a great start to our game, and I can’t wait to get this project finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment