Pages

Labels

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Change of Pace... or something...

So I have been the "environment" artist, and as such, I've had a hard time meeting the artist's milestones because it wasnt untill the level design was finished that I was able to start drawing out assets.  Because of this, I am adding myself to the "Level Design" team since our goals are more closely alligned.  I DO want to get all the level drawings done and ready on pace with the artists, however I have to go through all the steps that they did, and I'm starting later. 

Jordan and I split up the environment assets because we ended up with more then I counted on.  The level assets are on box.net under the "everyone read" document.

2 comments:

  1. BAH!! So sorry.. Communication is the key! I don't think we put the group too far behind? Keep in touch Jacob! I wanna see what you've been sketching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we'll be alright in the long run, and I too want to see some of the concepts.

    ReplyDelete