Pages

Labels

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lionell_Post Mortem

Team Project was a hell of an experience; I would love to do this again. For me as an artist, the process of character design was fairly known already. I just needed do the work load and practice drawing the character a million times. Also being asked to draw specific parts of the squirrel's body. Like I said, It was a great experience for me as a concept artist and I can't wait for the second one.

As for the team aspects of this class, i believe that giving me all of Jordon's work was a little horrible. Because of this my brain was shot and for the first time every I was racing against the clock. Also, Paul and Todd's relationship was a bit one sided. Todd couldn't get any word in and his code wasn't shown in the presentation. Todd did get the butt end of the stick. Jake and Trevor was over worked and basically did the entire design doc by themselves. This was a one sided team; the LOUD vs the quiet.

1 comment:

  1. Lionell, I had actually asked Jake what he needed from me and I was working on the color tests of your line drawings (as I had agreed to, but I remember that you wanted to do most of the character stuff yourself). I understand that I was not around to really know what was going on, but I did ask Jake several times throughout the past couple weeks what was needed of me, and I was under the impression that I couldn't go ahead and do the final steps of the process because most of the early steps weren't done.

    ReplyDelete