Pages

Labels

Friday, April 16, 2010

Level Assets

After the critique yesterday I've decided to work with Max and Lance to create a slightly longer level.  If you look at the sketches of the level we already have, it is split into two... We're going to add a 3rd part to that to hopefully make the level a bit longer. 

One aspect that I think we forgot to mention to Kim durring the critique was that of the AI.  The stationary guards.  That one aspect alone might make the level take longer and add difficulty.  I think we (Max, Lance and I) need to decide where and how many of the guards there will be.

Other decisions we made durring class were... Weapon/armor swapping AS OF NOW will only happen at the "shack"... no swapping on the fly. 

Phil and I talked over a few ideas on how to test the in game HUD. 

Saturday I'll have much more to 'blog' about after our work session

1 comment:

  1. We definitely should have mentioned something about enemy placement. However, that would be a little difficult at the moment to represent in the digital prototype. Unless there's something already there to represent the enemies player face.

    ReplyDelete