Pages

Labels

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Perry's Post Mortem

Our weapons for me was tough to get at first because it took some time getting the weapons looking cartoony. I had to develop my process creating the weapons very quickly but a huge problem actually getting them working without having way to much detail. I got backed up a bit but I never gave up with giving my all for getting the final model sheets with help from everyone in the group.

Listening to others has been something that I'm becoming better at it's taken some time getting to know everyone in the group. Building the trust into others will have to be very important for us to move towards our main goal of presenting at interfaces.

Overall I'm very proud all 10 of us were here to show the newbies what hard work we've put into the 10 weeks. Let's continue to trust one another to accomplish the ultimate goal of creating a finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment