Pages

Labels

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Status update

No this is not a Facebook or Twitter status update. It is just an update about our game that we are making.

We have come a long way in the making of our game, but we still have a long way to go. I am glad to see that everyone is on track with their milestones. I myself am starting User Interface sketches. I have put out about 150 thumbnails (which is probably way lower than the industry standards). I am going to focus on the quality of the sketches over quantity due to the time constraint. I will have the sketches done soon and post them on box. I will do a color test followed by making the UI ready for flash.

I do have a question from the programmers though. When I make the UI buttons and images, can I make them in Photoshop, or should I make them in flash for ease of merging it with the prototype?

I will eventually be working on the design document so make sure that if you were assigned a part to fix, please do so.

1 comment:

  1. I would say depending on the complexity of the button... I think you usually make the skin in Photoshop then port it into flash.. At least thats how I did it.

    ReplyDelete