Pages

Labels

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The pitch and presentation

This Thursday marks the end of Team Project One, but there is still the second half of this class to go. On Thursday, we will be presenting a pitch presentation of our game to the new students. Let's be professional when we enter are be ready and gearing to go. Jacob, Lionell, and myself will be presenting. Everyone will be in a white dress shirt, tie, black pants, shoes, and socks. Let's put on a good show for the new students and show them what they will be doing when they are in Team Project.

On box.net is the current design document. The latest version is 9. I am still going to be working on it, but I encourage everyone to give it a look over, check grammar, spelling, fragments, and make sure the the tone of voice is the same. If you see any of those issues in the document, please use the "Errors in the design document" web document to note those errors.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) at 4:00pm, Lionell, Jacob, and myself will be meeting in the fishbowl room the right had side of the first floor (i believe room 151). The entire team is not required to go, but feel free to join us if you like.

However, there is a mandatory 4:00pm meeting on Thursday in 233 to make sure that everything is ready to present. By 5:15pm, I would like everything to be ready to present at 5:45pm. Anyone who is not presenting, I would like for them to critique Lionell, Jacob, and myself on our presentation so that we say "WE" and not "I".

1 comment:

  1. Roger that! I'm in school all day Wed. for the most part. I'll try and sit in when you guys meet at 4 in the fishbowl room, but I gotta work on GPII stuff!

    ReplyDelete