Pages

Labels

Friday, July 2, 2010

Website stuff

I am still working on getting a gallery set up for the Art section. I have two galleries picked out, it's just a matter of implemting it and making it work correctly.

The Process section set up for the most part. I am brushing up on some simple HTML and CSS code to get the website functioning correctly. Under the process section, there will be sections for the various areas. I have set up a dummy template as of now to to show how it will work. All the process work will show up on one page, but clicking on a section will jump to that area on the same page (once I remember how to do that and once there is stuff in there to make it function right).

As of now, there is nothing more that I can think of, at least UI wise, that needs to be done to the game. If there is, please let me know ASAP.

Also as a reminder, any and all art work for the website needs to be submitted by noon on Sunday. Please either email, put it on box.net, or if it's too large, put it in Kim's dropbox and email me that you have done so I can acquire the files needed to be put on the website.

One last thing, please verify your email address that is up on the website is the one you want there.

1 comment:

  1. I would rather want my website there; and possibly in the credits too, actually.

    http://www.paulnexttime.com

    ReplyDelete