Pages

Labels

Thursday, July 8, 2010

jordan postmortem

What went right:

Well I am very proud of the product we have come up with, although it is quite different from our initial idea, we have come to something that is much simpler in scope and concept, yet still fun and satisfying as a project.

What went wrong:

Aside from me being a turd from time to time, I feel like what went wrong is that we sort of didn't really understand what to expect from each other and how to get the best out of one another.

What would I change:

If I could have become a lot more interested in getting my work done from the start, then I think I would have been a lot more proud of what I have done. Although what I did I am satisfied with, I know that I could have done much higher quality work.

No comments:

Post a Comment