Pages

Labels

Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Final Blog for Our Project ;)

What went right? I have a great imagination that I added to our weapons their own unique thing that went well when I finally got the right art style. I feel we grown on each other over these last 20 weeks . I'm proud we got our level finalized we've come a long way.

What went wrong? I feel that I let my self down and you all as well because I know that I possibly should have had at least 2 more levels worth of weapons. My mind was all over the place I wish that my pride and ego would have let me ask Jacob and lionell for help sooner.

What I would change? I would have to work harder on making my stuff more finalized. I know I have many ideas I can bring to the table but I need to finalized the first one so I can move to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment