Pages

Labels

Friday, July 2, 2010

Our game and were its at

Yesturday was hell, but a lot of things got done and the game is near completion. Everything must be done by Monday, I know we'll have to ad more stuff on Tuseday and perhaps Thursday, but It would be great to have it done on Monday. 

My Scedual is as follows

Friday - ads

Sat through Mon - fix art in game

after researching "yes I did research" I found the dimitions for basic on-line ads; I will be drawings an ad for each demition. I will put these up later on Friday "Blog and Box".

Yesturday Paul has asked me to find another level BG music, Sorry Paul, but NO. I will not find another one.

I hope everyone hits their milestones and I'll see some of you guys this week end.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Lionell. There will not be anymore finding or changing of anything. Just fixes and updates. That is all that will be happening with our game from now on. I am sorry.

    IF ALL TEN members choose to continue with the making of this game, then yes we can and will make changes.

    ReplyDelete