Pages

Labels

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that the design document if finished and so is the website, minus the Ad's I have to get from Lionell. Also remember to do your powerpoint slides for our presentation. I should just be a clear and consise summery of what you have done for the past two terms. I don't think it needs to be really long at all.

I will bring the binder and whatever clear sleves I have from last time. There is a lot that is going to be in the binder. Also, I like to ask for everyone to bring a CD/DVD of some kind so incase the burning of files fail, we have extras to use.

That's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. lol clear and concise on 20 weeks worth of work... that'll be hard.

    also... lionell's adds are in kims drop box in the "for phil" folder (i might have the wrong name)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jake. I'll grab the file tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete