Pages

Labels

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Documentation notice

As far as level design documentation, all that's needed is flow charts. I know I need to fix the level 1 chart as it's too confusing. However, I am unsure of how to actually clean it up. If you have suggestions PLEASE post them. If you feel like altering it yourself, all you need is the flowchart and Visio 2007/2010. But do let me know if someone is going to modify it.

In terms of level 2, that flow chart is in progress. I don't think it will be as confusing as Level 1's flow chart as I broke down the level into five segments. This one I think I will be able to keep organized alot better.

So my milestones are mainly to documentify the flowcharts some more and that's it.

See you guys next week!

P.S. I propose that we take time on Tuesday to practice our presentation as well as on Thursday.

Max, you and I have to figure out how we're going to present our stuff seeing as we were both working on the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment