Pages

Labels

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lionell's Post Mortem

What went right?

There are a lot of things that went right; we got a working game, a working website, and team experience. We all came to gather to produce a hell or a game. There was some bumps on the road and some emotions that flared but out of all that we still finished. I personally finally did what I should have done at the beginning, rise above and take some responsibility. it made me a better person and very tired.

What went wrong?

One of the major thing that went wrong was communication. At the beginning the communication of the group was lacking and throughout the class the communication levels felt like a sound image. At some points it was great and at other points it was non existed. Another problem was critiques. We were all too soft on each other and mistakes were made and not fixed. But being a total dick about things don't suit most of us.

What I would Change?

Being more direct would help if we were more direct with each other then the game would have turned out better or we would have killed each other but i am willing to risk that. I would have to go out side my normal zone to achieve such a job. Other than that I wouldn't change anything big, Some might disagree but I feel the game and how we put it to gather was great. Like I said before communication was off and as everyone know some people didn't pull their weight. Things like that I would change, but I can't; that's a personal problem and we all have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment