Pages

Labels

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Phil Hodo Mechanic #64- Deduction Tactics Review

I choose this tactic because it gives a lot of challenges. The mechanic disguises enemy units and you must figure out what the unit is to kill it efficiently. You must fully understand the abilities and powers in the game to play it well. The game mechanic offers great challenges because of the versatility of choices in the enemy units and game play. It also takes patience to study the opposition to discover a possible advantage or weakness. Since I'm analytical, I would enjoy playing it for the challenge and replay value.

1 comment:

  1. I know I could go and read it, but is this turn based or real time? Because real time would create an awesome sense of urgency. Turn based would make it a little too easy in my opinion. You could have all day to contemplate the opposition

    ReplyDelete