Pages

Labels

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Paul Mieksztyn - Strengths and those other things

Strengths:
- Programming: Object Oriented Languages (mainly AS3 and Torquescript, but always willing to learn more should the need arise), pseudocode
- Game Mechanic Design: while I can come up with ideas for the main mechanic, I prefer working on details like maintaining game balance and difficulty, working with numbers
- File management: setting file naming conventions, creating systems of file folders

Backups:
- UVW unwrapping: only worked in 3DS max though
- low-poly object modeling: simple, non-essential objects like trash cans, benches, ect.

Weaknesses:
- 2D art/textureing: I WILL use an unmodified brush tool with my mouse. Plus I can't draw freehand too well anyway.
- Audio: don't know the first thing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment