Pages

Labels

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jacob Boura ~ Weakness' and Strengths

My strengths are...

Organizing and directing team meetings/brainstorming.
Character development and Modeling/Texturing.
Basic object oriented programming.

My weakness' are...

Complex programming.
Lighting.
Level design.
Documentation.

I'm sure there are some more to add to each list; however, I cant think of them at the moment. If I do I'll edit the list.

Feel free to put your own interpretations of my skills down here. I'd appreciate the feedback.

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised to see that you think your level design is bad. It's not terrible, but I agree with the lighting. Now that I think about it, that's something I'm pretty good at.

    I think a good strength you have is your ability to not be retarded. That's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen your level design, it's not bad. You're pretty good at programming.

    ReplyDelete