Pages

Labels

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jordan Phillips - Strengths/Weaknesses

Here's what I consider to be my strengths:

Technical -- Art/drawing, music, textures, level design, writing
Practical -- Open minded, flexible with ideas, well-rounded in terms of abilities

Weaknesses:

Technical -- High-end programming, average modeling experience (not terrible models, but my proficiency and speed are not high)
Practical -- Not a good multi-tasker. I also tend to focus too much on detail before blocking things out first. I have full intentions on improving my workflow skills.

ADDITIONAL details:

I do have my own recording equipment for any sound and music needs. Not anything extravagant or expensive, but the bare essentials for Voice work, sound effects, and music mixing, as well as the creativity to go with it. I have a Dynamic Samsung Q7 microphone, not cheap, not expensive. But it gets the job done with good quality. I also have a Line 6 interface for MIDI keyboards, guitars, bass, and mics.

I also do have experience with C++ programming. I am certainly no expert, but if for some reason we need to use C or C++ at any point, I can help out with that. And I enjoy writing in C, at least when I see things work : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment